We are your purveyor of classic deli fare with a twist.
During a visit to the east coast, we were impressed by the plethora of family-run delicatessens and sandwich shops, especially those of New York. Fresh sliced, high quality meats and cheeses piled high on great bread was the norm. Upon the return home, the disparity of good sandwiches became apparent. So we set out to recreate what we had experienced in those East Coast delis while working in some of our own heritage and family recipes. In 2004, New York Deli opened its doors. Over a decade later, the menu has grown to include the classic deli sandwiches, toasted sub sandwiches, paninis, wraps, salads, and soups. While constantly evolving, New York Deli continues to be the quintessential deli in northeast Wisconsin.
1853 N. Casaloma Dr.
Appleton, WI 54913
At New York Deli, the best sandwiches start with the best meats and cheeses...
Boar’s Head Brand® began in the New York City area in 1905. Products were delivered by horse-drawn wagon to small delicatessens and “Mom and Pop” stores.
By 1933, distribution of Boar’s Head Brand products had grown. It was at that time that our founder, Frank Brunckhorst, dissatisfied with the quality of cooked hams which were available to him, decided that he would open a manufacturing plant of his own. The first plant was started in a small building in Brooklyn with only three employees.
Even back then there were thousands of delicatessens in New York City, and there were a great number of small manufacturers of delicatessen specialties. The competition among these manufacturers was keen; and as a result, very high standards were set for the quality of delicatessen products. Frank Brunckhorst set his own high standards, and he would not vary from them. Before long, our products could be found in all of the best delicatessens, gourmet stores and fine food establishments in the New York City area.
Over the years since that time, most other manufacturers of delicatessen products have made compromises in quality for the sake of convenience and economy. But Boar’s Head has never done so. To this day, five generations later, descendants of the Brunckhorst family still insist on the same unwavering commitment to high standards set by Frank long ago.
New York Deli is proud to serve the BoarsHead Brand of deli meats, cheeses, and condiments. Stop in and check out our deli case for a wide variety of the most palate pleasing deli products available. All deli orders are cut to order. For added convenience, call ahead your order at (920) 734-3354.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to drop a line. If its something that needs immediate attention, please give us a call. We hope you've enjoyed your experience with New York Deli. If you wish to place an order, please call the shop at (920) 734-3354 or fax us at (920) 734-6363.
Join Our Team!
At New York Deli, we pride ourselves on our quality, cleanliness, speed and friendly attitudes. We're looking for those who share those values and would like to join our team. If you are interested in employment with New York Deli, please complete the application section below.
1. According to federal law, all individuals who are hired must, as a condition of employment, produce certain documentation to verify their identity and U.S. citizen status, or if aliens, their legal authorization to work in
the U.S. Therefore, I realize that any offer of employment would be contingent upon my ability to produce the required documentation within the time period required by law.
2. I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false statements, omission, or misrepresentation on this application is sufficient cause for refusal to hire, or dismissal if I have been employed, no matter when discovered by Taurus Restaurant Group, Inc..
3. I authorize this company to thoroughly investigate all statements contained in my application, or resumé, and I authorize my former employees and references to disclose information regarding my former employment, character and general reputation to this company without giving me any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or related to such investigation or disclosure.
4. I understand and agree that if I am hired, my employment will be ‘at will’ and without fixed term, and may be terminated at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, at the option of myself or employer.
No promises regarding employment have been made to me, and I understand that no such promise or guarantee is binding upon this company unless made in writing.
5. I understand that filling out this form does not indicate that there is a position open and does not obligate this company to hire. If hired, I agree to abide by this company’s work rules, policies and procedures and they retain the right to revise policies or procedures, in whole or part, at any time.
New York Deli will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, religion, sex, race, color, national origin, disability, non-job related handicap, or because they are a disabled veteran.